May 15, 2006

crisp curtains

Well, these pictures are cross-posted from the house blog, because I couldn't decide between the two...house/crafts/house/crafts...why not both!

I made these new curtains for the bedroom and theatre room. I'm calling them my 2-metre/2-hour curtains. Here's how to make them: Buy 2 metres of fabric. Cut said fabric in half. Hem all edges. Cut holes for grommets along one side. Snap grommets into place. Hang new curtains!

The bedroom (this is some pretty rigid upholstery fabric that kind of looks like cordoroy):


The home theatre room (these are chocolate brown cordoroy...mmm, chocolate!):


Then I ran out of grommets, but I really could have kept going! I've got some big plans on the way for some new furniture, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Patchoulia said...

You are *such* a freak.