Oct 21, 2007

2 new bags and a sneak preview!

I'm back! What a great weekend! I'll post about it once I've uploaded my pictures. For now, here's last week's post that I missed!
I finished off 2 new bags from the beige corduroy and Pucci-like print.

And....here's a little sneak preview of the first two new fabrics for my new handbag line! I probably won't get started until after/during craft sale month, but I had them in mind for a few months so I wanted to pick some up before they were all gone.

You may remember the second fabric from such bags as Julia's Knitting Bag and Tweed Evening Bag with Silk Lining. I love the fabric, and it was very popular at the sale last year. When I saw it at the fabric store again, I thought I'd get some more, as I'm looking for a tweed-like material for one of my fabric options. I'm super excited about the plaid, too. I can't wait to cut into these!
I picked up some new screen printing ink in Halifax this weekend, I can't wait to try it out!
So many crafts, so little time!

No comments: