Sep 1, 2006

my craft room rocks!

So, whenever I use the flash on my camera, the colours go all off, but when I don't use it, everything's blurry. So here are the weird colour pictures of my rockin' craft room!

This is the same desk I've always had, but I got that filing cabinet at a yard sale for $10 on my way to the dog park one Saturday. I've always wanted a filing cabinet! Now my papers and bills and stuff aren't in a box in the closet labelled "desk stuff."

I got this desk at Value Village a few years ago, but I repainted it (it was baby blue) and added the new handles.
So organized, finally! I've got two bookshelves!
This is la piece de la resistance. I needed a big cutting table, but I didn't have any room for it, so I was going to get one that stores away, but we really don't have enough storage for that either. Also, this room was meant to be the guest room too, with a murphy bed, but we scrapped that idea. So, I decided to make a murphy table instead! This thing is great! Last weekend during the great fabric destashing (I cut out about 15 bags, soon to be for sale on Etsy!), I had 5 different fabrics all spread out, with handles and clasps all over the place, and I still didn't lose anything! THAT'S how big this table is! (3 feet by 6 feet if you were actually wondering).


So it's done! Now all I have to do is use it!

No comments: