Sep 17, 2006

gonna sell some bags!

This is quite possibly the most anti-climatic grand opening ever! I've now got 5 bags up for sale in my new Etsy shop, which I'm secretly hoping don't sell because I want to save them for the craft sale I'm doing in November. I suppose I could just not put them up there, but I at least want to have something to show people when I hand them...my new business cards! I got 2 made, one for the handbag shop and one for the home furnishings shop (which is still sadly empty...and, oops, I don't have a copy of it saved on this computer).
So these are the latest bags I have made:

padded tote:

brown cordoroy handbag:

green and paisley handbag:

stencilled khaki knitting tote:

The link to Etsy at the right should be working now, but here it is again anyways:

inahandbag.etsy.com

Somewhere in the middle of all these bags, I've been finding time to knit too! Here is my latest work in progress (that I'm pretty sure won't be done until Christmas at the rate I'm going!):

And these little slippers only took 1 weekend! They are supposed to be a little more mary-jane-ish, but I got a little carried away knitting in the round (which I finally get now!). Now I know for next time!

No comments: