Jul 19, 2009

ahead of schedule

If you know me, you know how ridiculous the title of this post is. You may be waiting for a birthday gift, or a purse commissioned in February, or even a phone call. But, for once, I've finished two items on my to-do list WELL ahead of schedule.

This is a quilt I made for my friend Christina's baby shower AUGUST 1ST! I actually finished it LAST WEEKEND! Amazing!

I love this tree fabric, and I'm trying to think of a garment I could use it for that wouldn't look stupid :)


I also signed up for the Artist Trading Card swap at the gallery again this year. The event is AUGUST 7TH! That's almost 3 weeks away! Can you believe it! 40 ATCs ready to go!

This one is my favourite, as the grain and knots in the wood look like mountains and the sun.

Now, what are the odds that I can keep this up?

No comments: