Mar 2, 2008

MIA

Whoa, where did I go! I can't believe I haven't posted since December! I've been kind of MIA in the head (if that makes sense) with colds and crafter's block. Still having trouble forming full sentences. Here's a point form summary of what's going on with me:

Reading: Far from the Madding Crowd, Thomas Hardy
Listening to: Once soundtrack, swapped mix cds, CBC podcasts
Watching: Lost, Sex and the City marathons
Eating: Mrs. McGarrigles blueberry and rhubarb jam (YUM), avocado sandwiches, failed dinners, poached eggs
Knitting: booties, late birthday gifts
Sewing: baby quilts, tea cozies, little pouches





We're having a crazy storm today! We didn't realize how bad it was and tried to go out for breakfast. Luckily, they closed AFTER they served us.

Maui wants to go out, but every time I open the door and she gets a blast of wind in her face, she looks at me like this:

1 comment:

Carol said...

We're having that same storm here!!!