Mar 16, 2008

laziness

Well, I'm not lazy in life, but lazy in blogging. I just can't be bothered to post these pictures on flickr, Facebook AND Blogger. So here are some links:

Another day in my life
Skating with the dogs

Here are some funny videos from the skating (you can tell they're funny because I'm cackling):
stop!
chase

And here are some crafts!

neckwarmer:


martini dishcloth (my first dishcloth!):


placemats and coasters:



fabric greeting cards:


Since I have an unnatural love of mason jars (seriously, I buy jarred pesto and tomato sauce just for the jars...one night I was madly scrubbing the label off one and Chris asked what I was doing, I just muttered, "must get clean, need jar for buttons," now my buttons smell a little like pesto), I fell in love with Martha Stewart when I saw this idea: chalkboard paint on your jars and lids! Now there's no question how long things have been in the fridge for, just whether or not it's okay to eat two month old spaghetti sauce:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

06/15: I'm still working on those olives from February 17. Do olives ever go bad? Does anyone even read this blog :)