Feb 26, 2007

more for meeee

I finally finished my new mittens! AND the very first time I wore them, someone asked me for the pattern! I think that's the sign of a real knitter, when someone wants to copy you :)
(I also tried to make a light box, which didn't really work but at least I got one pretty good picture!)

I also finally made some Fetchings for myself! This is a great pattern, and I should know since this is my 5th pair!


I also made myself another pair of mary jane slippers since my old pair wore through. I think it was because I used cheap yarn, but Mom thinks it's because I like to run to the end of the hall and slide over to the stairs. Either way, I added some leather footprints to the bottom to prevent it from happening again :)

That's all for now! I have made a couple of other things, but they're for gifts so you'll have to wait!

No comments: