Nov 7, 2006

Three Oaks Craft Sale!

If you've been wondering where I've been for the last 3 months, it's locked in the workshop getting ready for this craft sale! Getting down to the wire I start to get so stressed out about having enough stock that I have to remind myself that I actually LOVE making crafts. Actually, one day last weekend Chris was the one to remind me, that's how stressed out this sale has made me.
Then this Sunday, I realized that I'm pretty much ready! I have a few last minute things to finish, and I'll be bringing some hand-sewing to finish while I'm there, but I actually have a lot done! I set up my display on the dining room table, and it looks so much better than I was expecting. Lise loaned me some tablecloths, so I won't have to use my bedsheet for a table cover. My poor old screen is getting lots of use as a backdrop/hanger, and I fashioned a purse hanger that I'm pretty proud of (that's the empty black thing on the left).








































Here's a little preview of the items I'll be selling:
Craft Sale Photoset

Wish me luck!

No comments: